For seven months, I worked as a copywriting Intern at Splash Productions – a creative agency based in Singapore.
Working closely with the creative directors and design team, I wrote copy for campaigns, annual reports, corporate videos, and more.
Being in a boutique agency meant I could enjoy the full agency experience. Doubling up as a project manager, I prepared decks, and liaised with clients. I also did planning and research for pitches; gathering qualitative data and highlighting key insights.
Key accounts I worked on include:
Hawker Masters Trainer Programme
A campaign to promote Hawker-prenuership programme
Client: WDA Singapore
- Co-ordinated shoots and interviewed participants
- Assisted video team on shoots
- Worked closely with the video editors to script the webi-sodes
CREATING SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS
- Wrote copy for EDMs and Facebook promotional content (Link)
SG ENABLE CORPORATE VIDEO
A motion-graphics video to explain what SG Enable does
Client: SG Enable
- Scripting and storyboarding
- Working closely with motion graphics artists to execute video
- Liasing directly with the client to determine communication objectives
ARTEASE POSTERS/SOCIAL MEDIA
- Writing copy for products and other announcements